Aussie Legends

puma shoes

• Herbert Wyl
  • Herbert Wyl's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #1 by Herbert Wyl
Herbert Wyl created the topic: puma shoes
The Esito Metallic WP and Drift Cat WP are  puma shoes both streamline models and are available in both black and white colorways with added gold accents. To top the pack off, the Basket Metallic WP contains an ultra classic look consisting of a solid black base with gold and white accents. Cop the entire collection at select Puma retailers during the month of March! Puma Winner Pack Mar 11, 2009 Puma s Winner Pack will overwhelm you with premium constructions and marvelous designs.

The ankle area offers some breathing room and features the hot melting sole effect which is bound to grab the attention of many. Check Puma retailers to get a pair for yourself. Puma Mihara Yasuiro MY-40 High Top Mar fenty puma 6, 2009 Here is a look the Puma Mihara Yasuiro MY-40 but this time in a High Top version. Once again the Puma Mihara Yasuiro MY-40 sports a black and white colorway which brings all the attention to focus on the rihanna puma melting sole.

This collaboration is bound to bring this underrated shoe into the well deserved spotlight. The shoes drop April 18th at Solebox.Puma by Mihara Spring / Summer 2009 / MY-16 Feb 20, 2009 Puma is set to release two new models as part of a collaboration between Puma and Japanese designer Mihara Yasuhiro for Spring/Summer 2009.A wild and creative approach was taken toward the creation of these shoes as they feature bold colorways and plastic molding.

It is also pretty obvious puma suede that the Puma by Mihara Spring / Summer 2009 / MY-16 was inspired by soccer boots. The two new colorways include one silver/purple/yellow and a more subtle red, white and blue.PUMA Ribcage Collection x Alexander McQueen Feb 15, 2009 Here we feature a second collaboration between Puma and Alexander McQueen. The first featured a skeletal systems inspiration and came to be known as a unique collection. This second one may be even more over the edge, and have been labeled the Ribcage Collection.

Strongly inspired by the human anatomy, the side panels feature a mesh design created to represent veins and tendons. Covering the mesh is the ribcage design, which definitely adds another dimension to the shoe. Check out pictures of both the AMQ Ribcage and AMQ Ribcage Sport. Puma Mid x UNDFTD 24k Release Feb 14, 2009 We ve featured the Puma puma sneakers Mid x UNDFTD collaboration a few times but now we have a video of the even from outside UNDFTD LA last weekend.

Included in the pack are two pairs of Puma Mids. While one features a subtle black colorway along with gold and white accents, the highly talked about gold version is definitely bound to turn heads. Those who stood on line were treated well, as Puma Designer, Adam Leaventon, bought everyone breakfast from McDonald s and even raffled off four pairs of the all Gold collaboration Puma Mid s. [img]http://www.czcrush.com/images/detail/puma sneakers-731voa.jpg Check out the video and give us some feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds